Friday, October 1, 2010
Seems about right.
- A real life metroid has been found and placed behind glass. The galaxy is at peace.
- Gee, I wonder how he got that arm.
- J.K. Rowling may write more Harry Potter books.
- 25 highest paid women
- U.S. Navy bombs Guam with dead frozen mice filled with acetaminophen to get rid of tree snakes.
- 3DS vs. DS screenshots. (Spoiler: 3DS is better)
- The Social Network Between Two Ferns
- 10 best power-ups to have in real life.
- This honestly made my day
- Rick Sanchez fired from CNN
- Firsthand account of Titanic published for first time
- If other channels had picked up Dexter
- Most of Spain on extended siesta
- Real world analysis of google's webp format versus JPG
- Whats amatter, yah scaaaared? Now stand back, I gotta practice my stabbin' HAA-AAAAH!
- Seal plastic bags with old bottle caps....this changes everything.
- If you have a parrot and don't teach it to say "Help, they've turned me into a parrot." you're wasting everybody's time.
- Pennsylvania judge passes out acorns filled with condoms, gets arrested.
- Dr. Seuss unorthodox taxidermy on ebay
- Faster! FASTEEEERRRRRRRR!
- 5 ridiculous assassination attempts
- Nintendogs blamed for child mauling
- 2 legged pig learns to walk
In another era (~15 years ago), this would be on Cartoon Network's "What a Cartoon!" series, where they search for new and diverse talent. That's how Seth MacFarlane got his start.