Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
- U.S. sex offender tracking system goes offline for 12 hours
- North Korea confirms Kim Jong Un as successor
- Tanker containing 7,000 gallons of solvent collides with cargo ship off the coast of France, no leakage.
- Today's google image is a video commemorating the 70th birthday of John Lennon
- Random insult generator
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Produced by the Blender Foundation’s Blender Institute (of Big Buck Bunny fame) to promote the foundation’s open source 3D graphics suite, the stunning CGI short Sintel — the Dutch word for ember — tells the story of a girl on a quest to find her missing pet dragon.
Sintel is an independently produced short film, initiated by the Blender Foundation as a means to further improve and validate the free/open source 3D creation suite Blender. With initial funding provided by 1000s of donations via the internet community, it has again proven to be a viable development model for both open 3D technology as for independent animation film.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
The best lip dub of “Under Pressure” performed by a homeless man holding two Kermit puppets you will see today, guaranteed.
- The world's first artificial heart
- The worst ever chemical accident in Hungary. "It's an ecological catastrophe."
- A bad date.
- Woman mistakes superglue for eyedrops, seals eyes shut.
- Pastor emails website to remove lol jesus pictures
- Costco is selling a 1 year supply of post apocalyptic food for $800.
Monday, October 4, 2010
13 wildly irresponsible vintage ads aimed at kids
California cracking down on bohemians
Trapped chilean miners could be free in ten days
New waterproof keyboard, get yours today!
Australian firm Skylifter is working on a flying saucer that can carry buildings to remote areas
[Above: the best wedding cake ever!]
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Seems about right.
- A real life metroid has been found and placed behind glass. The galaxy is at peace.
- Gee, I wonder how he got that arm.
- J.K. Rowling may write more Harry Potter books.
- 25 highest paid women
- U.S. Navy bombs Guam with dead frozen mice filled with acetaminophen to get rid of tree snakes.
- 3DS vs. DS screenshots. (Spoiler: 3DS is better)
- The Social Network Between Two Ferns
- 10 best power-ups to have in real life.
- This honestly made my day
- Rick Sanchez fired from CNN
- Firsthand account of Titanic published for first time
- If other channels had picked up Dexter
- Most of Spain on extended siesta
- Real world analysis of google's webp format versus JPG
- Whats amatter, yah scaaaared? Now stand back, I gotta practice my stabbin' HAA-AAAAH!
- Seal plastic bags with old bottle caps....this changes everything.
- If you have a parrot and don't teach it to say "Help, they've turned me into a parrot." you're wasting everybody's time.
- Pennsylvania judge passes out acorns filled with condoms, gets arrested.
- Dr. Seuss unorthodox taxidermy on ebay
- Faster! FASTEEEERRRRRRRR!
- 5 ridiculous assassination attempts
- Nintendogs blamed for child mauling
- 2 legged pig learns to walk
In another era (~15 years ago), this would be on Cartoon Network's "What a Cartoon!" series, where they search for new and diverse talent. That's how Seth MacFarlane got his start.